If you are a victim of a violent crime, or any other violent crime you are not alone. Violent crimes can include:
We are here to help every victim and every family member get the services they need; we want to treat every case as a chance to help diminish the impact of crime in the community and to remember that every victim is a person with unique needs.
Our Victim Services Program is here to help you:
- Understand the criminal justice system
- Identify helpful community resources
- Make a claim for restitution
- File a protective order or civil stalking injunction for your protection
- File for assistance for Crime Victims Reparations
- Through the entire court process
You can also contact the Syracuse Police Department for additional resources at 801-774-1010. We have also compiled a database of hotlines and websites for victims of crime.