Voting & COVID 19
Traditional polling locations will not be available for the June Primary. All voters are encouraged to vote by mail.
Changes to Voting
The State Legislature passed HB3006 during a special session on April 22, 2020. This bill made substantial changes to how the Primary Election is administered.
- No Early Voting
- No In-Person Voter Registration
- No Election Day Voter Registration
- Limited Election Day Voting
- Ballots may only be sent to voters affiliated with a participating party or to unaffiliated voters who qualify and have requested a ballot.
Davis County is committed to making this election as accessible and open as possible under these new requirements.
- Unaffiliated Voters will receive a questionnaire to request a ballot
- Ballots will be mailed to all eligible voters 3 weeks before the election
- Return Postage will be paid
- Ballot drop boxes will be available at all City Offices through June 29th
- A single drive-thru polling location will be centrally located in the County and will be open on Election Day from 7am-8pm
- Ballots will be mailed beginning June 9, 2020
- Ballots must be postmarked by June 30th.
- Return your ballot early, recommended mail by date is no later than June 26th.
- Register to vote, or make sure your voter registration is current today. Visit www.Vote.Utah.gov.
- Learn about the Candidates: Visit www.DavisVotes.com.
- For general election information, visit https://www.daviscountyutah.gov/clerk-auditor/elections .